Asked By: Jarrod Koelpin
Date created: Sun, May 23, 2021 7:58 PM
Date updated: Sat, Sep 24, 2022 1:40 PM
Top best answers to the question «How to know if a tennis shoe fits»
How do you find out your tennis shoe size?
- The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size. To find your foot width, measure the distance between the two widest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 1/5-inch.
Properly fitting sneakers will:
- Have footbeds that are between 0.5 to 0.65 inches longer than your foot.
- Fit snuggly but not too tight.
- Provide wiggle room for your toes.
- Not push into your toenails.
- Cup your heel comfortably.
- Not slip around your heel or any other areas of your foot.