Video answer: 10 ways to stop shoe odor!
Top best answers to the question «How to reduce shoe odor»
Put a mixture of baking soda, baking powder, and cornstarch in a pair of cotton socks and stick in the shoes overnight alternatively. White vinegar can also be used to neutralize odors and remove the bacteria found in shoes. You should use a vinegar and water solution to battle the odor.
What are natural ways to remove shoe odor?
- Add one to two tablespoons of baking soda to a coffee filter.
- Add a few drops of essential oil…
- Close the filter by twisting it and securing the coffee filter ends by using an elastic band.
- Make one sachet of baking soda for each shoe and place it in them.
- Leave the shoe undisturbed overnight.
Video answer: Foot odor| how to remove foot odor with baking soda