What are rubber shoe covers called?

Corine Runolfsson asked a question: What are rubber shoe covers called?
Asked By: Corine Runolfsson
Date created: Fri, Mar 19, 2021 4:17 PM
Date updated: Fri, Jun 24, 2022 3:30 AM


Top best answers to the question «What are rubber shoe covers called»

Galoshes, also known as dickersons, gumshoes, rubbers, or overshoes, are a type of rubber boot that is slipped over shoes to keep them from getting muddy or wet. In the United States, the word galoshes may be used interchangeably with boot, especially a rubberized boot.

Your Answer