Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is a shoe size 6.5 in women's equal to in children's size o?» often ask the following questions:
👠 Men shoes size equal to womens shoe size?
No, women's shoes are acctualy BIGGER than men's. Women's are 1 1/2 bigger than men's. Per a friend of mine who owns a shoe store --- add 2 to a men's size to get a women's size.
- What kids shoe size is equal to a womens size 8?
- What is a shoe size 6.5 in women's equal to in childrens?
- What is a shoe size 7y equal to in womens?
👠 What is kids shoe size equal to womens size 8?
- A size eight women's shoe measures 9 1/3 to 9 1/2 inches long. Kids' size five to seven shoes measure 9 1/8 to 9 13/16 inches long. So a kids' size six shoe should fit a woman who wears size eight shoes, according to Brooks Shoes for Kids.
- What is girls shoe size 6 equal to in womens?
- What is shoe size 7 in womens equal to mens?
- What size 9 womens is equal to a mans shoe?
👠 What is a childrens shoe size 19 equal to in american shoe sizes?
This will be 13. You can use the shoe size converter in the link. EDIT: euro childrens 19 is a US childrens 3
- Womens size 6.5 shoe is equal to what mens sizes?
- What is a size 6 womens shoe size equal to in a girl's shoe size?
- What is european size 36 equal to in american womens shoe size?
1 other answer
I think you answered your own question.............................................................
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What is a shoe size 6.5 in women's equal to in children's size o?» so you can surely find the answer!What would a childrens size 13 be in womens?
Depense what shop that you purchase your clothing from. Size 13 in womens clothing can range from size 6-8.
In the U.S., I believe that women's shoe sizes are roughly two sizes smaller than men's. So a women's size 7 would be a man's size 5.Whoops, I spoke too soon: the answer is a 5 1/2. A women's size 7 is a men's 5 1/2.See the Related Link below for a conversion chart.
I have no ANSWER!
About a 3 in boys shoes.
A women's size 8 shoe is equal to a kids' size 6.5. In inches, they are both roughly equal to 9.5.
I think it is a size 12. I bought some European heels once and I had to get three times my regular size.
Baby and Kids' Shoes Size Chart
Spanish shoe size uses the European sizes so a 38 (Woman) would be an American Women's 7.5. Because of the difference in size and rate the size may vary a little but that's the most common converted size I've found online.
size 39 - 9 American
US women's 9.5/10Matt at Xenia Shoexeniashoe.com
US children's shoe size 8 is European 25 UK children's shoe size 8 is 25-26 Information including charts is on Wikipedia at the link below.
- Children between the ages of 9 and 24 months with a shoe size of 3 to 8 wear a size 4 to 6, and children between the ages of two and four years with a shoe size of 8 to 13 wear a size 6 to 8 sock.
- A size 7 women's shoe is 9.25 inches long and a size 7 men's shoe is 9.625 inches long.
- 5.5 was a ladies size and was smaller that a 4 girls shoe. A 5.5 womens shoe was normally equivalent to a 3.5 in girls shoes.
- Any women's size has as an equivalent men's size that's a lesser value of 1.5. Meaning, if you wear a 7.5 in women's shoes, the men's size would be a 5. Conversely, a men's size 9 is a women's 10.5. Width can be a big factor in comfort.
Misses and womens sizes are cut differently and usually are not similar. Misses sizes are for averagely sized females where womens sizes are for plus-size or full-figured females.
womens shoe size 7.5=mens shoe size 5.5
it is a size 8 in American women's shoe's. and just to let you know shaq's foot size would be a 45 or 46 dang ain't that big