Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is another name for converse?» often ask the following questions:
👠 What is another name for shoe?
Another name for the shoe is the boot.
- What was the original name for converse shoes?
- What is another name for wooden shoe?
- What is another name of shoe polish?
👠 What is another name for shoes?
- tennis shoe.
- Another name for spike shoe?
- What is another name for a wooded shoe?
- What is another name for a wooden shoe?
👠 What is another name for sneaker?
- What is converse?
- What is another name for a cobbler that repairs shoes?
- How did the converse all star shoe get its name?
1 other answer
Another name for converse, is Chuck taylors. It is also (the name) on the back of the tounge of the shoe. CConverse rule! :)
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What is another name for converse?» so you can surely find the answer!Converse is a what?
converse is a really cute shoe that u could get any where in the malls they some in many colors and and many designs soo go buy one if your willing to try it converse is a really cute shoe that u could get any where in the malls they some in many colors and and many designs soo go buy one if your willing to try it
from the book - Products and Advertising in the Massachusetts Industrial Age - by Chaim M. Rosenberg Vulcanized rubber found many commercial uses, not least in the footwear industry. In 1853, Elisha Slade Converse and his older brother James formed the Boston Rubber Shoe Company in the village of Malden, a few miles north of Boston. The company made rubber shoes and rubber overshoes for the winter slush. It grew to 3,500 workers and became the largest employer in the town. In 1882, Elisha Converse was elected the first mayor of Malden. His generosity to the town is seen in the First Baptist Church and the Converse Public Library, which he funded. In 1908, Malden became the home of a second rubber shoe company. It was founded by Marquis Mills, who took his mother's last name, Converse, and called his company the Converse Rubber Shoe Company, no doubt to capitalize on the famous name. Converse Rubber Shoe grew with the expanding interest in sports. The Converse Rubber line of sports shoes included the Chuck Taylor All Star basketball sneaker. Both the Boston Rubber Shoe and the Converse Rubber Shoe companies were later bought out by larger firms, and the shoemaking finally left Malden in the 1930s.
Marquis Mills Converse worked for Beacon Falls Rubber Shoe store before he founded the Converse Rubber shoe company
- Founded in 1908, the brand is best known for the classic Chuck Taylor All Star sneaker. However, you might be surprised to learn that Converse also makes many other different types of sneakers. The classic Chuck Taylor is made of canvas material and a rubber sole.
- A pair of Converse sneakers. Sneakers (also known as athletic shoes, tennis shoes, gym shoes, sport shoes, runners, or trainers) are shoes primarily designed for sports or other forms of physical exercise, but which are now also widely used for everyday wear.
The Converse sneaker size that you are will depend on how big your foot is. To measure your shoe size, trace your stocking foot on a piece of paper. Measure the length and width and subtract 3/16 of an inch from each.
- Converse is a shoe company that started early in the 20th century as a manufacturer of rubber-soled footwear.
- This lacing technique can be used on Converse with an odd number of eyelet pairs, but it will look most symmetrical with shoes that have an even number of pairs. If using two pairs of eyelets, choose shoelace 28 inches (71 cm) long. If using three pairs of eyelets, choose shoelaces 32 inches (81 cm) in length.
Replacement shoelaces can be found at all authorized retail stores and on Converse.com, available in 27”, 36”, 45”, or 54” lengths. When ordering, remember that each eyelet counts as 3”, and you'll need 12 inches left to tie the shoe properly. Figuring out which length you need is easy.What size shoe laces converse?
|Sneaker Model||Lace Length (CM)||Lace Length (Inches)|
|All Star Low||106||42|
|All Star High||127||50|
- ASOS Get Converse shoes and apparel shipped straight to you. ASOS carries a selection of top-quality and trendy Chucks,with updates added regularly…
- Urban Outfitters Snag your next pair of kicks for walking around the city at UO…
- Zappos A favorite go-to for shoes to cover the whole family…
The shoes at Target are not knock offs. They have the registered mark of Converse (the little 'R' in the circle after the name). If Target was selling fake Converse with an improper use of the registered mark, there would be a serious lawsuit. So, yes, they are real Converse - they're just a cheaper version of the same shoe, still made by Converse.
Actually, Marquis did create converse, though he and Charles Taylor collaborated to create a shoe specifically for basketball -which at the time had no shoes tailored to it-.
- Converse will cover the return shipping cost. Place your item (s) in their shipping box. Attach the return label (which can be found inside the original packaging) to the outside of the box. Drop the box at any UPS location. Enjoy $10 2-day shipping on your order for a limited time at converse. No coupon or promo code needed.
They make One-Star Converse specifically for Target. And All-Star is for companies like the shoe company or payless shoes.
Converse are a brand of shoe that has been around for many decades. If the shoe was not thought of as awesome, then it would not have lasted this long.
They would only be uncomfortable if you picked the wrong shoe size. Otherwise you should be fine. :-)
- They're unisex but they tend to be narrower than other shoes made for men (obviously to accomodate narrower feet), but they fit me UK7.5-UK8 feet fine as my feet are narrow anyway. They're the only shoe maker where sizes are consistent in all shoes (unlike Nike who can vary wildly).
Converse is talking or communicating with others. the other converse is a type of she brand called, CHUCK TAYLORS!
chanel "west coast" launched the shoe brand converse
I wear converse so do Billie Joe Armstrong and Johnny Knoxville ... They are awesome!
.To sell shoes. .To help Nike and other shoe companies .To provide comfortable and affordable shoes for consumers