Video answer: Brooks men's addiction gts 15
Top best answers to the question «Who needs a supportive running shoe»
Other telltale signs of needing stability shoes include an excessive wear pattern on the inside (or medial) edge of the bottom of your current running shoes. If that side is considerably more worn than the outside (or lateral) edge, it's probably a sign that you're overpronating and need stability shoes.
What are the best running shoes with support?
- Most Comfortable: Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6 Trail Running Shoe
- Best for Sprinting: Brooks Launch 8 Running Shoe
- Best Affordable: Saucony Cohesion 11 Running Shoe
- Best Soft Running Shoes: Asics Gel-Nimbus 23
- Best Support: New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11
- Best for Shock Absorption: Nike Revolution 5 Running Shoe
Video answer: Gel-kayano™ 28 review | asics